Micro Master Technical Training was founded by Andrew Cordery in June 2015.
Andrew studied for a higher diploma in electrical and electronic engineering at Bolton Institute of Technology (now Bolton University) in the late 70's and gained Telecomms experience with Plessey Telecommunications. He then went on to work in the oil and gas service industry with Exploration Logging UK Ltd. Several years later he attended a one year Cert Ed. course at Huddersfield Polytechnic and landed a lecturing job in the Electrical Engineering Department at Blackburn College. After over a decade in lecturing Andrew attended an undergraduate course in Computer Systems Engineering at the University of East Anglia to catch up with the advances in technology. He then became a Technical Trainer working in UK, North Africa and the Middle East. He now works independently, offering training services to private individuals, educational establishments, business and industry.
Specialist Course Delivery History
- Euromatech Dubai Seminars --Satellite and Microwave Communications
- Oil and Gas Industry in Oman --Instrument maintenance training BTEC/NVQ
- Oil and Gas Industry in Libya --3-Phase Induction motors and generators
- Silicon Beach Training --tcp/ip protocol and network packet routing
- Blackburn College --Telecoms training EU East Europe Development Project
- British Aerospace --Satellite and Microwave Communications
- East Lancs Cablevision --Satellite and Microwave Communications
- Norfolk Training Services --NVQ apprenticeship training